Mental Health Awareness and First Aid
You can’t afford to ignore
mental health, both yours
and those around you.
The cost of ignoring mental health is business growth and performance. As accredited Mental Health First Aid Trainers who deliver the full portfolio of MHFA England’s courses – we help support your business and people.
Why mental health
The cost of ignoring mental health
- 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health issue in any given year.
- 1 in 5 people take a day off due to stress, yet up to 90% feel unable to be honest about why.
- It is estimated that 70 million working days are lost every year because of mental ill health.
- In 2018 the number of people in the UK who took their life by suicide increased to 6859.
The benefits of mental health training
- Learn the tools for people to understand how to keep their mental wellbeing healthy.
- Promote a healthy environment, stopping preventable issues and allow people to thrive.
- Embed a lasting positive culture across the organisation where employees feel supported.
- Build confidence for open conversations around mental health and help break the stigma.
- Encourage people to access support early when needed, for a faster recovery.
- Empower people with a long-term mental health issue or disability to thrive in work.
How we can help
Planning and Implementing support
We can work with you to plan, introduce and support a programme to raise awareness as part of your wider wellbeing strategy. Different industries and organisations will have different challenges and it is important the planned programme is appropriate for them.
Strategy, Training and Ongoing support
Planning may include identifying different options, creating the strategy and business case, delivering the training, and providing on-going support to ensure you maintain the momentum and keep mental health on the main business agenda.
About Mental Health First Aid England
MHFA England’s mission is to increase mental health awareness literacy and reduce stigma associated with mental ill health. There are now over 2.6 million people trained in MHFA skills worldwide. As accredited trainers we provide all Mental Health First Aid England courses. The courses are written by experts, grounded in research and tested by people with lived experience of mental ill health.
Contact us now for Mental Health Training
To learn more about MHFA England adult courses, mental health first aid and mental health awareness training or to discuss how we can help you and work together, please contact us now.
Unleash the power today
We understand that every organisation is unique. That's why we start by simply talking and learning about you and your business. Talk with us below now.
Its quick, easy, free.
Click here to email us.
call us now
© Protea Solutions
Designed by Carl Feilner