Mental Health First Aider Course
Become an accredited MHFAider and understand the important factors affecting mental ill health.
This two day course is for those wanting to become an accredited Mental Health First Aider. Providing an overview of mental health and its conditions, and how to carry out MHFA using a five step action plan.
Now available online
Price – £300 plus VAT
Time – Four live sessions (each of two hours) and online pre-work, totalling 15 hours
Tuesday 6th October (morning sessions) Book Here
Session dates: Wed 7th Oct, Tue 13th Oct, Wed 14th Oct
Wednesday 28th October (morning sessions) Book Here
Session dates: Thu 29th Oct, Wed 4th Nov, Thu 5th Nov
Wednesday 25 November (morning sessions) Book here
Session dates: Thu 26th Nov, Wed 2nd Dec, Thu 3rd Dec
To enquire about this course being run for your organisation please contact us.
Mental Health First Aider teaches
- The early signs of mental ill health
- Confidence providing initial support
- Stopping mental ill health decreasing
- Signposting to professional support
- Promoting recovery of mental health
- Understanding stigma & discrimination
Mental Health First Aider covers
- What is mental health?
- MHFA and the MHFA action plan
- The impact of mental health issues
- Stigma and discrimination
- Overview of mental health conditions
- First aid for mental health conditions
- Understanding stress
- Recovery and building resources
- Action planning for using MHFA
Overview and First Aid conditions covered
- Depression and anxiety overview
- Eating disorders & psychosis overview
- Self-harm and suicide overview
- First aid for warning signs and treatment
- First aid for non-judgemental listening
- Resources of professional & other support
Contact us below to book now
If you're interested in attending or learning more about the course please contact us now through the form below.
Unleash the power today
We understand that every organisation is unique. That's why we start by simply talking and learning about you and your business. Talk with us below now.
Its quick, easy, free.
Click here to email us.
call us now
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions