Mental Health Champion Course
Learn how to provide mental health support and develop a more productive workforce.
This course is ideal for line managers as it covers the signs and symptoms of common mental health issues as well as how to provide initial support, and creating and maintaining a more healthy and productive workforce and community.
Price – £210 with VAT
Time – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Date – Wednesday 5th February 2020
Location – The West Hants Club, Bournemouth, BH3 7EF
To enquire about this course being run for your organisation please contact us.
Mental Health Champion teaches
- Recognising signs of mental ill health
- Providing initial and ongoing support
- Signposting to professional help
- Being mindful of own mental wellbeing
- Creating a more productive workforce
- Maintaining a more healthy workforce
Mental Health Champion covers
- What is meant by MHFA
- What is meant by mental health
- Mental Health and stress
- Stigma and discrimination
- Overview of mental health issues
- Depression and anxiety
- Warning signs of mental ill health
- Applying & introducing MHFA action plan
- Building a mentally healthy workplace
Contact us below to book now
If you're interested in attending or learning more about the course please contact us now through the form below.
Unleash the power today
We understand that every organisation is unique. That's why we start by simply talking and learning about you and your business. Talk with us below now.
Its quick, easy, free.
Click here to email us.
call us now
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions