Enabling High Performance
Designed to help you create and maintain conditions where people can do their best work.
This course is for anyone with management responsibilities, helping them develop an understanding of the cultural and personal factors that influence how we perform at work.
Price – Please enquire for details
Time – Please enquire for details
Dates – Please enquire for details
Location – The West Hants Club, Bournemouth, BH3 7EF
To enquire about this course being run for your organisation please contact us. The course can be tailored to your policies.
Enabling High Performance teaches
More than skills and knowledge, it is about all the factors that influence our desire to go ‘above and beyond’ and work towards achieving our potential.
Enabling High Performance covers
- Increased understanding of what enables a high performing culture.
- Identifying what motivates us and the different ways people are motivated.
- Understanding how personality and ways of learning influence how we perform.
- Building more effective objective setting and feedback techniques.
- Learning many different ways to influence performance – without anyone realising!
Enabling High Performance is for
Anyone with line management responsibilities or interest in management roles.
Contact us below to book now
If you're interested in attending or learning more about the course please contact us now through the form below.
Unleash the power today
We understand that every organisation is unique. That's why we start by simply talking and learning about you and your business. Talk with us below now.
Its quick, easy, free.
Click here to email us.
call us now
© Protea Solutions
Terms and Conditions