Coaching for HR Roles
Coaching for your career within HR will be of value whether just starting or moving between senior roles.
Coaching can help you make the right career decisions and identify the skills, knowledge and behaviours needed to progress as a HR professional. As well as supporting the transition between roles or developing your personal brand.
Coaching for HR Roles
What is coaching?
Coaching is a structured conversation between coach and client which enables them to identify, plan and reach their goals and aspirations. However, this totally undersells the power and potential transformational impact of coaching.
How do I know if coaching is for me?
You’re feeling unfulfilled in your role. You’re unsure how to get from where you are now to where you want to be, or you have ideas or opportunities but don’t know how to decide which route to take. By working together we can provide the solutions you need.
How will coaching benefit my career?
Coaching for your career within HR will be of value whether just starting out or moving between senior roles. If it is time to move roles, as someone working within HR you may be able to recruit others, but it is still hard to be a candidate. People often struggle to put the learning from the recruiter side into practice as an applicant.
What will coaching cover?
- Help make the right career decisions by understanding personal motivators, values, areas of particular interest, longer term aspirations – which can then inform your plans and goals.
- Identify the skills, knowledge and behaviours needed to develop to progress a career as an HR professional. This can be done in line with the CIPD profession map.
- Develop your personal brand and impact, including identifying your strengths.
- Receive support for the transition between roles. This may include the skills you need to achieve this successfully by drawing out your achievements and overcoming limiting beliefs.
- Produce an effective CV and application, and demonstrate your best self at interviews.
How is coaching delivered?
We would usually agree a number of sessions, generally around six, to enable you to work towards identifying, progressing and achieving your goals. Each session is an hour long. Additionally there are other tools which can be used to help raise self-awareness and develop skills, for example a Motivational Map (to understand what motivates you) or a DISC personality profile. These will be offered to you if they are considered appropriate.
Why Protea Solutions?
We have CPD Standards Office accredited coaches of which you can be assured a high standard of coaching has been evidenced and will benefit you in maximising your potential. It also enables you to count coaching hours towards your professional CPD.
How will coaching occur?
Geography is no barrier. Whilst some coaching may be done in person as people like the actual connection, its equally productive via phone or video connection.
Contact us for coaching
To discuss how we can help you and work together please contact us below.
Unleash the power today
We understand that every organisation is unique. That's why we start by simply talking and learning about you and your business. Talk with us below now.
Its quick, easy, free.
Click here to email us.
call us now
© Protea Solutions
Designed by Carl Feilner